No matter how many times it dies, fight and breath!

A package can be unravelled

Monday, March 22, 2010

waiting and exhaling!

I have been trying to write the story of my life, forever, literally. I have reached a part of my life where regret is nagging at me and I have second guessed almost all the decisions I made so confidently in the past. I hate this part!

Truth be told I wish I could choose a different road on so many of those crossroads gone. But, I know that if I was to redo it all again, Ii would do pretty much the same thing. Was any of it right. Am I panicking too early? These are questions that are plaguing my mind. It is scary that I might actually know the answers to these questions.

These are the lamentations of a person not so sure of how this grown up world works. I am going backwards and then forward again. I want to look at what has been the life I have led. Has it been the life I wanted? Have I been too scared to live my life?

I do not know, I really don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment