No matter how many times it dies, fight and breath!

A package can be unravelled

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ten ways to loose the way - part 4

Was I really that into him or was I just that desperate? I do not which one between those two sound better.

When he said that he wants a real date, I thought that he was falling for me. I do not know what gave me that clue. Let us see...mmhhh... maybe it was the fact that he never called and no longer bothered with the excuses.
Should have had my head checked then.

It took me sitting on my bed fully dressed waiting for him to call, to knock back to reality.
I waited for about a month for that call. Hilarious now but back then it hurt, really hurt.

He left the country and did not bother to tell me, the woman he was sleeping with. I would not have known he had left if he had not said he had just come back!

Unfortunately the first one turned out to be an asshole. The thing about that is you do not get over him as easily as you have others before.

I could bore some poor soul somewhere with all the details but it is just not worth it.

It ended and I learnt how to not answer that call, not give in to the temptation to respond.

He broke me a bit there but. I am not out yet.

Now creep, leave me alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment